Lotes de donaciones duplicados (Duplicated donation batches)

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
claudio.ferreira@lds

Lotes de donaciones duplicados (Duplicated donation batches)

Post by claudio.ferreira@lds »

Hola a todos
Tengo un problema con los lotes de donativos en el MLS, estos aparecen duplicados varias veces (5 veces cada uno).
Las fechas de los lotes afectados son del 14/10/2012, 21/10/2012, 28/10/2012 y 04/11/2012.
Muchas gracias por su ayuda

PD:Traté de obtener soporte desde el callcenter (800646783 Opc 2), pero este no está funcionando.

Hi everyone,
There is an issue on donation batches in MLS, they appear duplicate several times (five times each one).
The dates of the batches affected are 10/14/2012, 10/21/2012, 10/28/2012 and 11/04/2012.
Thanks for your assistance (And I am sorry for my bad english)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I would suggest you contact Local Unit Support.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
claudio.ferreira@lds

RussellHltn wrote:I would suggest you contact Local Unit Support.
Thanks RussellHltn, but the phone number of Local Unit Support (800646783 Opc 2) doesn't work . (Sorry for do not translate the "Post Data" in the first place)

Gracias RussellHltn, sin embargo el numero de teléfono de la unidad de soporte local (800646783 Opc 2) no se encuentra funcionando. (mis disculpas por no haber traducido el "Post Data" en la primera oportunidad)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

For outside of US and Canada, you need to call your area office. Sorry, I don't have that number.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
claudio.ferreira@lds

RussellHltn wrote:For outside of US and Canada, you need to call your area office. Sorry, I don't have that number.
It suppose that the phone number mentioned above is the right number, the call is taken, but the call hung after mark the #2 at the IVR.
I was also e-mail this issue for support, but nobody answer this yet.
Seems to be that I wouldn't get any support by now.

Regards

Se supone que el numero es el correcto, la llamada es contestada, sin embargo se cuelga al colocar la opcion 2 en el IVR.
También envié un e-mail reportando este problema, pero nadie ha respondido aún.
Al parecer no podré recibir soporte por el momento.

Saludos
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

As far as I know, numbers that start in "800" are only good in North America.

You can try the "Salt Lake" number: 1-801-240-3500 but it will be a long-distance call.

claudio.ferreira@lds

In chile, the numbers that start with "800" are free of charge also. And I used this number before to obtain assistance, but not work anymore, may be the telephony central are not updated with the new virtual codes that come in operation on 11/21/2012 and this cause the bad transalation (not mine, there is not upgrade capable of that) of the number on IVR.

En chile, los numeros que comienzan con "800" son gratuitos también. Yo he utilizado ese numero anteriormente para obtener asistencia, pero ahora ya no está funcionando, es probable que la central telefonica no esté actualizada con los nuevos codigos virtuales que comenzaron a operar a partir del 21/11/2012 y esa sea la causa de la mala traduccion (no la mía, no existe actualizacion capaz de tal cosa) del numero en el IVR.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Yo busqe en cdol.lds.org y el numero directo a la oficina en Chile es +56 2-340-5000. Tal vez este numero funcionara.

I looked in cdol.lds.org and the direct number to the Chile offices is +56 2-340-5000. Maybe that number will work for you.
claudio.ferreira@lds

Muchas gracias mfmohlma, intenté agregando la nueva numeracion virtual (+56 2-2-340-5000), logré comunicarme con la oficina y ellos me transfirieron internamente, quedaron de enviarme un e-mail con las instrucciones.

Thanks mfmohlma, I try adding the new virtual number (+56 2-2-340-5000) and I got link with the office, they transfer me by internal and they will e-mail me the instruction.
claudio.ferreira@lds

They Said that the 3.5.1 version should solve this issue and in case if not, I should send them a backup.

Me dijeron que la version 3.5.1 debería corregir el problema, en el caso que no lo haga, les envíe un backup.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”