Building Reservations

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jones.st

Building Reservations

Post by jones.st »

I am in a building with 3 wards. Is there a way for me to see when the other wards have reserved a room or the building? I am trying to schedule several events that need to use certain rooms, the calendar shows no other activities or reservations, but I can not make the reservation because an unknown someone else already has the room.
TinMan

Post by TinMan »

Try looking at the calendar in the weekly view rather than the monthly view.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

You can see everything scheduled in a building by looking at the week mode.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just as a note "reservation" is a specific function of the calendar available to the building scheduler. I think what you're saying is that you're unable to schedule an event to "book" a room due to conflicts. I mention to avoid miscommunication about the use of the word "reservation".

But as stated above, if you switch the calendar to week view, you can see all events (and reservations) for a given location.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”