Can't see any option

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
vyctorgarcia

Can't see any option

Post by vyctorgarcia »

Hi everyone,

I'm a Stake Executive Secretary of my Stake in Brazil and every time when I go to schedule something and nothing appears in the Option Section.

Can you guys help me?:D

Thanks a lot,

João Vyctor Garcia
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Something may be lost in translation. I'm not aware of a "Option" section. Are you saying that no locations appear?

If so, then you have to go into the "Locations & rooms" and make sure that "This location can be scheduled by Wards and Stakes " is checked.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Settings (gear icon) > Options is where you set up certain subscriptions, notifications, and calendar display options. Is this what you are talking about? If not there is no options section when an event is created. To help us help you we will need more detailed information as to what you are trying to do and the steps you take to the point where you begin to have problems.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Calendar”