Calling Specific Menu vanished

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
chris_hazeldine

Calling Specific Menu vanished

Post by chris_hazeldine »

I am Stake Exec Sec and was successfully training up a new Ward Exec Sec today and showing him through the Clerk Resources. All good.

Then I have been trying to access Clerk Resources within the last 1hr and note that the drop down menu that expands once you sign in no longer includes the Calling Specific list of options. I have tested on another PC to rule out anything to do with my PC and same result.

Any problems or changes to permissions that would result in Exec Sec's losing access to this list of tools?

Chris
paul.jensen

Post by paul.jensen »

Both the ward clerk and I noticed the same issue. Haven't heard anything as to a reason....
paul.jensen

Post by paul.jensen »

I've also noticed the website is much slower than normal. Might have a server issue at HQ.
sphan

Post by sphan »

I am having the same problem it appears that I can sign in but I do not see clerk resources or leadership resources as well... probably it's a temporary glitch hopefully.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

If your unit has recently been upgraded to MLS 3.5 there maybe some problems with the positions. Check MLS and make sure they callings are in the correct location and are standard callings not custom callings
chris_hazeldine

Post by chris_hazeldine »

We updated about 3 weeks ago and has been running fine - was using it a couple of hours earlier but then it all vanished.
morriscovey

Leadership Menus

Post by morriscovey »

We are having the same problem in the Goodyear Arizona Stake. Seems to happen more on Sundays than other days.

Martin Morris

chris_hazeldine wrote:I am Stake Exec Sec and was successfully training up a new Ward Exec Sec today and showing him through the Clerk Resources. All good.

Then I have been trying to access Clerk Resources within the last 1hr and note that the drop down menu that expands once you sign in no longer includes the Calling Specific list of options. I have tested on another PC to rule out anything to do with my PC and same result.

Any problems or changes to permissions that would result in Exec Sec's losing access to this list of tools?

Chris
moontumbo

Same issue

Post by moontumbo »

I'm seeing the same issue, also in Arizona.
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

I just checked and I'm having the same problem. Must be a glitch at CHQ, I'm confident they will solve though.
simonawright

Post by simonawright »

I had the same problem, seems to be fixed now.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”