Odering supplies for a ward cleark

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
drphillips76

Odering supplies for a ward cleark

Post by drphillips76 »

I have a pass word etc. for Lds.org but when I try to go the section for ward supplies it won't let me use it. What am I doing wrong?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

You'll need to change your position in MLS from a custom position to the standard position of Ward Clerk
drphillips76

Post by drphillips76 »

It still has me listed as High Priest Group Instructor. We have tried to change that on our records to Ward Clerk, but have been unsuccessful. Do you know how that can be updated?
Gary_Miller

Post by Gary_Miller »

Go in to MLS under Bishopric Organization and add you as the ward clerk. If your no longer the HPG instructor then go to HP organization and remove you from that calling. You do change callings in the membership record you change them in the under the organization area.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

According to JonesRK, (who has the power to see such things) you need to be recorded as a ward clerk using a standard position.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”