Upload Photo

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
tamaradblack

Upload Photo

Post by tamaradblack »

I'm unable to upload a photo of me from my computer. I did read the directions, but no tool bar to the left to post photo?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

To upload a photo you must be at least 18 years old. If you are 18 or older then follow these steps
  1. Sign in to LDS.org
  2. Click Directory in the Tools menu
  3. Click "My Household" in the left column of the Directory
  4. Click the Edit button in the right column.
  5. Click the "Add a photo" link below the photo placeholder image if no photo has been previously uploaded. Click the "Change" link If there is already a photo there to change the photo.
  6. Click the "Continue" button after reading the upload guidelines in the "Upload Guidelines" popup dialogue.
  7. Click the "Select Photo" button in the "Single Photo Upload" popup dialogue.
  8. Navigate to the desired photo file and select it.
The photo will be viewable by you but not to any other ward or stake members until the photo is approved by an administrator.

Note: Currently there's a bug in the directory that prevents 18-year-olds from editing their profiles. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Are you the Head of Household (or Single), Spouse or a "child"? I don't think "children" can upload photos, even if they're 18. That's a known bug.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”