No photos in PDF directory

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
susanb409

No photos in PDF directory

Post by susanb409 »

I've clicked the option to add household photos to the PDF of the directory information, but the system generates only a list without photos, even though each member has household and individual photos uploaded. I duplicated the issue 3 times. What could be causing the photos to not appear? We have a very large (singles) ward with over 600 households -- could the shear number of photos the system would have to put in the PDF be the problem?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

susanb409 wrote:I've clicked the option to add household photos to the PDF of the directory information, but the system generates only a list without photos, even though each member has household and individual photos uploaded. I duplicated the issue 3 times. What could be causing the photos to not appear? We have a very large (singles) ward with over 600 households -- could the shear number of photos the system would have to put in the PDF be the problem?
This is a known problem; see the thread Household photo not being shown on ward directory print out. The number of photos is not a factor, as far as I know; it seems to be a problem for every ward right now.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
vscholes

Post by vscholes »

But is there a time frame that the problem will be fixed? Would like the photo directory for the first of the year!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The issue is fixed. That fix is in the Calendar 3.0 update. The problem is we have no idea when that update will be released. They seldom provide dates or schedules for updates.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”