Expenses with errors- duplicate checks

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
andrewgking

Expenses with errors- duplicate checks

Post by andrewgking »

After upgrading to MLS 3.5 we have multiple checks that are duplicated in MLS and have the status of error. On each check that has the status of “error” I can go in and click on the “delete” button and that duplicated check reference number and item will go away. Sounds simple but what I don't know is if that is what I am suppose to do. Thoughs, insights, anyone else having this problem, or resolved this issue by..? I have other units in our stake with the same issue.

Thanks

Andrew
mikebroderick

Post by mikebroderick »

I had the same thing, every check I"d written for the year had a duplicate and an error. Also I had a message for each error telling me to fix it. I did delete the duplicates and all the error messages.

mike
aaronbrewster

Post by aaronbrewster »

Same error for me from downloading 3.5, same fix (manually deleting the duplicated checks). I also noted that my voided checks were duplicated.
andrewgking

Post by andrewgking »

Thanks for your help mikebroderick and aaronbrewster, sounds like i have a bunch of items to delete!

Andrew

Return to “Local Unit Finance”