Leaders on LDS Tools?

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
zaneclark

Leaders on LDS Tools?

Post by zaneclark »

I know my memory isn't good, but didn't LDS Tools used to have the leadership information? I can get the directory and all the great reports but no list of leaders...
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

zaneclark wrote:I know my memory isn't good, but didn't LDS Tools used to have the leadership information? I can get the directory and all the great reports but no list of leaders...

Yes. Across the bottom, the left icon is the Directory, the next icon is Callings, and that is where the leadership is found. You have to select each unit to get those leaders.

Now, I have been abandoned at version 2.0.3 because I still use a 2nd generation iPod Touch. So things may have changed with the newer version, but I have not heard anything about it if it has.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Across the bottom I have Directory, Reports, Calendar, Lists and settings. I have the same on my iPhone. I have deleted the app and reloaded it from the App Store with same result. I am wondering if it has something to do with the latest OS? I have iOS6 on both my iPhone 4S and my 3rd generation iPad.
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

I am running

iPad 3
IOS 6.0.1
LDS Tools 2.1.2

and have

Directory | Callings | Calendar | Lists | Settings
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

kd7mha wrote:I am running

iPad 3
IOS 6.0.1
LDS Tools 2.1.2

and have

Directory | Callings | Calendar | Lists | Settings

I have the same device and versions and have Reports, but not Callings. Ironically, it is because of my clerk Calling that I have the Reports.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I thought I heard that the Callings were now listed under Reports.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Yes! I found the link! Thank you!
JonesRK wrote:I thought I heard that the Callings were now listed under Reports.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”