Leadership only appear in Other Callings for the Organization

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
sloancpa

Leadership only appear in Other Callings for the Organization

Post by sloancpa »

I'm not sure what happened, but we have replaced leaders of organizations, we enter them into MLS as we always have (top section), yet on LDS.org and LDS Tools, they are showing up in the Other section of their respective organizations.
Any ideas how we can fix this?
Bishop Sloan
Monterey CA
sloancpa

Post by sloancpa »

This was happening prior to the 3.5 upgrade. We were hoping the upgrade would address this issue. It hasn't.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

The upgrade won't fix those that you have already entered. Is this problem happening for leadership positions you have entered since being on 3.5?

We have a script to fix this in CDOL. It is setup to run on a unit by unit basis. We have run it for some units that couldn't process finances. At this point I have one last change that I have made that needs to be put out to production before I start running it on all 3.5 units. I'll test it on your unit in the morning and make sure that it will solve this problem.
sloancpa

Post by sloancpa »

Have haven't had any new sustaining to enter since 3.5. Let me know what we can do to run the script or have the script run for us. Thanks.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I ran the current script and it looks like Clerk Resources is happier now, but I think the directory still will need the newer version that is being tested right now.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I ran the updated script. From what I can see it looks good.
jbuhl68

Post by jbuhl68 »

The same has occurred with our Organization rosters in YW, Primary, and Relief Society. It may be on others too but I only did a quick visual scan of the pages.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jerry9989 wrote:The same has occurred with our Organization rosters in YW, Primary, and Relief Society. It may be on others too but I only did a quick visual scan of the pages.
I ran the script for your ward. Let me know how they look. If they aren't right in MLS you will need to request a unit refresh to pull down the changes to MLS.
sloancpa

Post by sloancpa »

All seems to be working fine. Now thank you.
Bishop Sloan

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”