LDS Tools now requires iOS 4.3. my iphone is limited to 4.2.1

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
RickHumphreys

LDS Tools now requires iOS 4.3. my iphone is limited to 4.2.1

Post by RickHumphreys »

I had to remove the LDS Tools temporarily from my iPhone 3.

I attempted to reload it through iTunes but the updated version requires iOS 4.3

It is sad that those of us who try to be modest in our purchases of technology and don't jump on the next and greatest technology get left behind, even with LDS tools.

I can't afford a iPhone 4 or 5 just so I can get the LDS Tools for my Executive Secretary role.

Can I PLEASE have access somehow to get the version for iOS 4.2.1 so I can do my job without a big outlay of cash.

Thanks
jlk55

I agree and I have recently experienced the same issue

Post by jlk55 »

I'm in the same boat and have recently tried to update my LDS tools and didn't realize that I wouldn't be able be able to revert back to the earlier version that was working perfectly fine as of today. Please let me know if you find a solution..
jbcoulter

Another disappointed ios 4 user

Post by jbcoulter »

I too am limited to ios 4.2. I had an earlier version of the app that worked fine, but I did not open it for over a month and had to reauthenticate. However, every time it got to a certain point it would fail. I deleted the app thinking I could just redownload it but discovered I got left behind. As a newly called Executive Secretary I had really hoped to have this resource available!
RickHumphreys

Post by RickHumphreys »

Is there a way to communicate with the tech team? We can belly ache on this post, but if they don't see it and respond, we are still out of luck to have the LDS Tools on our iOS 4.2.1 phone.

PLEASE HELP
RickHumphreys

Can a Tech person address our concern of the loss of LDS Tools on our iOS 4.2.1

Post by RickHumphreys »

Is there a way to communicate with the tech team? We can belly ache on this post, but if they don't see it and respond, we are still out of luck to have the LDS Tools on our iOS 4.2.1 phone.

PLEASE HELP
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You can report bugs to ldstools-iphone@ldschurch.org. More support information can be found in the wiki article LDS Tools support - iPhone - iPad.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”