LDS Tools

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ladybugb

LDS Tools

Post by ladybugb »

I had LDS tools on my Ipad. Today I tried to to update it and I just got the LDS Tools app with no data. I deleted the app and installed it again and got the same thing. I tried to sync it but I still just get the LDS Tools app. When I click on the app it does nothing. I have turned the Ipad off and on to see if that works and I still just get the app.
digbads

Post by digbads »

I'm a developer on the app. Our app was having some problems syncing, particularly on Sundays, for the past few weeks. Those issues seem to be resolved and the vast majority of users are syncing successfully. If you are still having issues, which it looks like you are, I'd like some more information to help me track down the problem. Are you getting an error message when you "Update Data"? Something like "directory services unavailable"? If you could let me know which message you are getting, it would help me find a resolution for you.
ladybugb

Post by ladybugb »

I had the app on my Ipad first (2.03 version - I think it was).I clicked on the app and it asked me for my user name and password. I typed in my user name and started putting my password in. I made an error and started to erase what I had typed and before I could correct it, it went out of that screen. I went to where it said to update the app, which I did, and when I updated it, it just gave me the app. I clicked on the app and nothing happened - there was no message. So, I uninstalled it and downloaded the app again. When I downloaded the app, all I got was the app on my Ipad screen. I clicked on the app again and nothing happened. I got no message of any kind. When I tried to sync it I got the same thing. It's like it is frozen up. I have uninstalled and installed it a couple of times and still get the same thing. I sure hope you can help me. I need it for my calling. I tried again today to reinstall it but it did the same thing.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”