Wrong Stake

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
kknapton

Wrong Stake

Post by kknapton »

My address is correct, but it is the wrong stake and ward. How do I fix that?
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

Please work with your ward clerk to make sure your records are correct. Thanks.
QA Engineer
cpturpin

Wrong Stake-Having same issue

Post by cpturpin »

I am having the same issue. The last time I logged in, approximately a month ago, the information was correct. I have verified that my records are correct. How do I fix this issue?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

cpturpin wrote:I am having the same issue. The last time I logged in, approximately a month ago, the information was correct. I have verified that my records are correct. How do I fix this issue?
Could you please clarify?
  • Are your records in the correct ward? To determine this, sign in to LDS.org and go to the Directory. Is the correct ward listed? If not, is the ward you are listed in part of the correct stake?
  • Is the information on your record correct? To determine this, sign in to LDS.org and go to the Directory, then choose "My Household" (link on the left side). Is your address, phone number, and household members all correct?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:Is the information on your record correct? To determine this, sign in to LDS.org and go to the Directory, then choose "My Household" (link on the left side). Is your address, phone number, and household members all correct?
Check the birth date. If the birthdate is wrong, then your LDS Account may be associated with the wrong member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”