Copy to My Calendar on iPhone and iPad

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Rimlay21

Copy to My Calendar on iPhone and iPad

Post by Rimlay21 »

When trying to copy a single event from LDS TOOLS to my phone or pad calendar, I tap and hold the event in the tools calendar, but keep getting an error that " this app does not have access to your calendar. Try changing in your privacy setting"

There is no choice to add LDS tools on Calendar settings under the privacy tab. Contact yes, but calendar no.

Please advise.

RI
mwgrover

Post by mwgrover »

Good eye, I just tested and found the same thing. Add it to the list of things to work on!

A workaround is to sync the entire church calendar to your Google, iCal, or Outlook calendar, and then sync that calendar to your iPhone or iPad.
Rimlay21

Post by Rimlay21 »

Thanks! The single event " tap and save" is a great feature. I hope they fix it in the next update
krk22

Post by krk22 »

When is this going to get fixed?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You may want to address this issue to the LDS Tools support team by using the procedures in the LDS Tools support - iPhone - iPad article.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”