When I select directory it displays it in spanish

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jacobedgel

When I select directory it displays it in spanish

Post by jacobedgel »

I don't know why it does this. I have tried a few times. I select the language at the bottom and choose English but it doesn't change. Help me. No hablo Espanol. :)
WWS36

Post by WWS36 »

This happens on occasion to me also. I went to my profile, but English is Grey and not available, altho I only speak English and I set up my profile as English. It corrected itself 2-3 months back. Now it has returned.
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

We also saw this on Saturday and Sunday and we're working on it. It should be better today (Monday). Have you tried logging in again? Thanks.
QA Engineer
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

LisaAn wrote:We also saw this on Saturday and Sunday and we're working on it. It should be better today (Monday). Have you tried logging in again? Thanks.
I had problems over the weekend where I saw handbooks consistently in Spanish, and I saw the Calendar once in Spanish. But today I can go to any of those places, and they are properly displayed in English. So at least for me, it does seem to be working correctly in this regard.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
Rlbrown

Post by Rlbrown »

There's a small world or globe just to the left of "sign-in". If you click the globe, it will open and you can change your language.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Or you can edit the URL. But that's just a work-around.

Hopefully it's been fixed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
WWS36

Post by WWS36 »

Still in Spanish. The world symbol didn't offer English, but when I click on Classic website it is in English
WWS36

Post by WWS36 »

Editing the URL works. Thanks:o

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”