Members Moved In Report - Anomally

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
chris_hazeldine

Members Moved In Report - Anomally

Post by chris_hazeldine »

Per the attached, the Members Moved In report for my unit shows 2 members as moved in 0 months ago. These members are on the move in list 12 months ago in reality so looks like something has gone wrong with the report.

I sync'ed a couple of times to see if it made any difference, no change.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Note: Screen shot showing live data was removed. Please do not post live data on members in a public forum.

I only saw one member/household at "0" months. There were two households at 1 month.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

Hardly sensitive data, names only. Anyway, fine.

Correct, there was 2 members at 0 months, but it must have changed with last sync but I didn't notice the other member dropped off the list. Members moved in Dec 2011 exactly 11 months ago.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You may want to double-check what MLS says the move-in date is. It's possible they were moved out and then came back when someone realized they had made a mistake.

Not terribly likely, but you want to double-check for that before assuming fault.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

Currently the name in the 0 months has now changed, and is a member that shows move in date of 28-Nov-1997 from Member Record in MLS for my unit. Looking at the Stake there are other members moved in 14-Dec-2011 and another 29-Sep-2003 showing as 0 months.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”