No subscribed calendars showing in calendar view

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
Lacey

No subscribed calendars showing in calendar view

Post by Lacey »

I can see that I am subscribed to many calendars, however none of them are showing under "subscribed" (left side) in the calendar view. I've read all of the helps and tried everything I can think of. Any one have this problem?
mevans

Post by mevans »

Hi Lacey, welcome to the forum...

I want to be clear on something: How is it you see that you are subscribed to many calendars if they aren't showing? Are you clicking on the "Subscriptions" link that takes you to a different screen? Is that how you are seeing that you are subscribed.

I suggest also responding with any platforms (Win/Mac/Linux/iOS/Android/etc) you've tried and which browsers you've tried. Sometimes there are issues related to that, so it's good info to provide.

You might ask someone else in your ward to log in and see if they see the same thing. That will help determine if the problem is specific to you. Thanks for your patience. There are sometimes little gremlins lurking in the online tools.
heatheroneil

Calendars Subscribed or Unsubscribed

Post by heatheroneil »

I just had this problem. I was thinking it opposite of what actually happens.

Once you click on "subscriptions" and you see the list of subscriptions you can choose from for church, stake and ward.

You need to choose "unsubscribe" next to each calendar that you want to see.
Then you will see the calendars.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

The column is labeled "status".

If you see a blue "Subscribed" button, then you are subscribed. Clicking that button will unsubscribe you.

If you see a colorless "Unsubscribed" button, then you will not see that calender. You must click on the button to see it.

If for any reason someone thought the button labels were "action" then I could see how someone might get it backwards.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Calendar”