3.5 questions

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
ToponceKC

3.5 questions

Post by ToponceKC »

With the 3.5 upgrade in the area of other callings I need some help. We are a YSA ward. We have linger longer committee and FHE committee members. I also see my ward mission leader and ward music coordinator listed there. In some cases theses can be placed in the other organizations area. But if i do that they are still listed in the other callings as well. there used to be a removal icon so you could eliminate duplicate callings. i notice this is gone on some positions. i have tried everything i can think of to eliminate these duplications. What are others doing to resolve this.
krebsj
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by krebsj »

This sounds like an issue we have seen before but thought was resolved. Please reply with your unit # and we can look into further.

Thanks!
toponcekc wrote:With the 3.5 upgrade in the area of other callings I need some help. We are a YSA ward. We have linger longer committee and FHE committee members. I also see my ward mission leader and ward music coordinator listed there. In some cases theses can be placed in the other organizations area. But if i do that they are still listed in the other callings as well. there used to be a removal icon so you could eliminate duplicate callings. i notice this is gone on some positions. i have tried everything i can think of to eliminate these duplications. What are others doing to resolve this.
R. Justin Krebs :)
MLS Product Manager
ToponceKC

Post by ToponceKC »

Sorry I have not been able to respond. The unit number is 434175
andrewroth

Post by andrewroth »

I am having the same issue with our callings list. Several callings, both custom and standard, are blacked out and cannot be removed from the Other Callings section.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Our unit number is 264776.
ToponceKC

Post by ToponceKC »

I keep checking and this issue. Can anyone help. Even after the refresh this issue still exists. I would like to clean up the system.
markverdera

Same Happened

Post by markverdera »

Brothers in our unit, the same happening but never give up. thus again and again we do the send and receive on the new mls

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”