LUFAS Clearing audit exceptions

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
paulwidman

LUFAS Clearing audit exceptions

Post by paulwidman »

I have been instructed to re-open our audits and document the corrective actions we have taken . I see no menu options to get me to this point. Am I missing something? We have hard copies of all corrective action taken but is there a way to transfer this to LUFAS??
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

paulwidman wrote:I have been instructed to re-open our audits and document the corrective actions we have taken.

Once the audit committee chairman and the stake president sign the audit, I am not aware of any way to reopen them electronically. I would suggest that you contact the person who has made the request and ask for instructions.

I am aware that the Assistant Area Auditor has access to the audits, and I believe (but do not know for certain) that he has the ability to add audit resolution, especially with regard to any bold items that require his followup.

Our Assistant Area Auditor asks us to send information to him about our resolution of bold items, and he updates the audits based on that information. I believe he does that electronically.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”