Print range, not printing time of mtgs correctly

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
kaydeeolsen

Print range, not printing time of mtgs correctly

Post by kaydeeolsen »

:( When printing a meeting time, example: "7:00 AM" and you then print the calendar it prints "7". Which is a problem because members don't know if the specific mtg is AM or PM.

:( When attempting to save an entire calendar year, as a PDF, it will not allow you to select Jan to Dec range. When you attempt click on the range selector to choose Dec, the range selector simply disappears!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kaydeeolsen wrote::( When printing a meeting time, example: "7:00 AM" and you then print the calendar it prints "7". Which is a problem because members don't know if the specific mtg is AM or PM.

You'll see plenty of events with a "p" indicating PM, so it's not that hard to figure out that no letter means "AM". But it may not be obvious to everyone at first.

This was discussed in the threads Stake Calendar not reflecting am and pm in times and . . .see below and 'a'm not shown on Calendar printout. The good news is that in that latter thread, a Church employee said that this issue is being reconsidered.
kaydeeolsen wrote::( When attempting to save an entire calendar year, as a PDF, it will not allow you to select Jan to Dec range. When you attempt click on the range selector to choose Dec, the range selector simply disappears!

I can't duplicate this. I am able to save an entire calendar year with no problems. I'm using Firefox. What browser are you using?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”