Sign Out from Calendar results in 404 error

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Sign Out from Calendar results in 404 error

Post by jdlessley »

I am getting a 404 error message when signing out from the Calendar site. It is the same for the browsers Firefox, Chrome, and IE 8.

If others are experiencing the same thing then I'll elevate this to the developers.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

It works properly for me. It takes me back tot he sign-on screen. IE 9.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

Works for me also. It takes me back to the sign-on screen (win xp pro)
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Well I'm still getting it even after clearing browser caches and deleting cookies. It is not an issue for me because I normally don't sign out. But doing research after a post here indicated issues for the Directory so I tested all the tools to see if there was any sign out issues.

Further testing shows that I only get this error when the sign in process is:
  1. Sign in to LDS.org
  2. Select Calendar from the Tools menu
  3. Sign out from Calendar
If the following sign on is used there is no problem:
  1. Select Calendar from the Tools menu
  2. Sign In
  3. Sign out from Calendar
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Confirmed. The bad menu uses "&signmeout" instead of "?signmeout" in the link.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

RussellHltn wrote:Confirmed. The bad menu uses "&signmeout" instead of "?signmeout" in the link.
I wanted to imbed or attach a screen shot but could not get a valid upload. See this thread for the discussion.
JD Lessley

Return to “Calendar”