Searching for member

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
Jackson89

Searching for member

Post by Jackson89 »

I am trying to find someone where I used to live in St. George, I try and access the St. George YSA stake website and it asks me to log in but then it keeps bringing me back to my provo ward website. I was just wondering how I could access the St. George YSA 1st stake website even though my records are in a provo stake/ward
mevans

Post by mevans »

You cannot do this.

Years ago there was a "request for contact" form where a member could forward a message to another member and then let the contacted member be the person to respond if he or she chose to do so. If it's just trying to get in contact with someone, you might be better off searching Facebook. The church records are private. If it's some kind of urgent matter, you might approach your bishop about contacting a bishop or stake president in that stake about the matter.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

mevans wrote:Years ago there was a "request for contact" form where a member could forward a message to another member and then let the contacted member be the person to respond if he or she chose to do so.

I believe that the Membership Department will no longer do this. There are just too many members now.

On the other hand, there are many more Internet tools that may allow you to find the person you seek.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”