YW Personal Progress Website

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jbuhl68

YW Personal Progress Website

Post by jbuhl68 »

Our ward and another ward were recently split and became three wards. All three wards now have new unit names. Our YW President and secretary recently went on the YW Personal Progress website and I received the following from them: We tried logging into the Personal Progress website the other day and nothing showed up. Usually we can see and track the girls but it was empty. I wondered if it had to be reset to match our new ward now? Not sure...wanted your input on that.
Any advise on how to solve the problem would be appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Yes, you may need wait for things to settle down. How reticently was the split? It can take about a week to process all the changes and have the new units created. Then all the members have to be moved to their new wards. Then the new leaders have to entered into their new ward's MLS with standard callings and the changes need to sync to CHQ.

If you have access to the CDOL, I'd suggest you check and see if the leaders are showing up with their callings and they are not in orange text (which would signify a custom position.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

From the CDOL and lds.org header information everything looks good. I'm not sure what the Personal Progress site stores to link the girls. I would recommend submitting it via feedback so the developers can see what the problem is.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I wonder if the girls have to log back into PP for it to move their data to the new ward?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jbuhl68

Post by jbuhl68 »

Thanks for the help. I will check into each idea.

Return to “Main Church Website”