Google Calendar Synch Problems Continue

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
marquemalan

Google Calendar Synch Problems Continue

Post by marquemalan »

I have read other threads telling of the inoperative synch function on the calendar. I too am unable to synch to my Google calendar. Is the I.T. department working on this issue?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

marquemalan wrote:I have read other threads telling of the inoperative synch function on the calendar. I too am unable to synch to my Google calendar. Is the I.T. department working on this issue?
Could you be more specific about the problems you're having? Although there were problems in the past, I am syncing to my Google calendar just fine.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
ramonc

Post by ramonc »

aebrown wrote:Could you be more specific about the problems you're having? Although there were problems in the past, I am syncing to my Google calendar just fine.

Feel free to review the specifics on "Issues Synchrozing Calendars" threads if needed. My issues started on October 8. Was sent to developers. Just tried syncing again and no resolution yet.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

ramonc wrote:Feel free to review the specifics on "Issues Synchronizing Calendar" threads if needed. My issues started on October 8. Was sent to developers. Just tried syncing again and no resolution yet.
I'm familiar with your specifics, and I've reviewed that thread plenty of times. I was asking this poster what his issues were. Clearly not everyone has the same problems, so we can't assume that whatever issues you have are affecting everyone who asks a question in this area.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
marquemalan

Resolution achieved with Google Calendar Synch

Post by marquemalan »

aebrown wrote:I'm familiar with your specifics, and I've reviewed that thread plenty of times. I was asking this poster what his issues were. Clearly not everyone has the same problems, so we can't assume that whatever issues you have are affecting everyone who asks a question in this area.

My thanks to all who replied to my posting. I returned to the site and attempted to synch again. The synch was immediately successful. I did respond differently to the "pop-up" window in my browser that asked if I wanted to see only content that was delivered over the secure connection. I had been answering with the default, yes. I changed and answered no before the page loaded. Perhaps that had something to do with my success.

Return to “Calendar”