Most current forms

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
bsummie

Most current forms

Post by bsummie »

I have recently been called to be a bishop in an old established ward. In cleaning out the bishop's office I've found weekly sacrament programs that are over 15 years old. That being said I have found forms along with 2 or 3 revisions. Does,the church have a website that shows the forms and the most current revision of that form?
Thank you!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jtsummie wrote:I have recently been called to be a bishop in an old established ward. In cleaning out the bishop's office I've found weekly sacrament programs that are over 15 years old. That being said I have found forms along with 2 or 3 revisions. Does,the church have a website that shows the forms and the most current revision of that form?

There is no single site that shows all the forms. Some are available on store.lds.org under Unit Materials; some you have to contact a temple or the Office of the First Presidency for.

But many, many forms are now available in MLS; it's safe to say that any form that exists in MLS should be created in MLS. That covers over 90% of the forms that are regularly used these days. If I were in your position, I'd ask my ward clerk to compare all the forms you found to MLS and discard all forms that are in MLS. The few remaining forms might be useful, but I'd definitely only keep the most recent revision.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
myradmiller

temple baptism of the dead forms

Post by myradmiller »

jtsummie wrote:I have recently been called to be a bishop in an old established ward. In cleaning out the bishop's office I've found weekly sacrament programs that are over 15 years old. That being said I have found forms along with 2 or 3 revisions. Does,the church have a website that shows the forms and the most current revision of that form?
Thank you!
"trying to find the forms for Temple Baptism for the Dead so I can go next week to preform this Baptism for my grand parents" myra miller-Storm Lake Branch, Iowa
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

myradmiller wrote:"trying to find the forms for Temple Baptism for the Dead so I can go next week to preform this Baptism for my grand parents" myra miller-Storm Lake Branch, Iowa

You're more likely to find an answer at the FamilySearch forums.

It's not a form, it's a procedure. You need to run a search to make sure they haven't been done already.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”