Using ACH for expenses

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
clintonjjames

Using ACH for expenses

Post by clintonjjames »

As a new clerk I am trying to clean up. I notice that when setting up a payee for expenses there is an ACH section. From what I can read,
no financial institution may issue an ACH transaction towards an account without prior authorization from the Receiver. Depending on the ACH transaction, the originator must receive written authorization from the receiver. Written authorization constitutes a signed form giving consent on the amount, date, and frequency (if applicable) of the transaction.
Can anyone tell me about their use of ACH and where they found the consent form. Searches in the WIKI and forum came up dry.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

clintonjjames wrote:I notice that when setting up a payee for expenses there is an ACH section.
Electronic transactions are not possible in the U.S. version of MLS. You must therefore be in an area/country that has this capability. It may help others responding to this thread to identify the country as there may be area rules and directions for ACH.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:It may help others responding to this thread to identify the country as there may be area rules and directions for ACH.
Actually, it would be nice if everyone took a moment to update their profile with their country. We lost that back when the forum converted to LDS Accounts some time ago.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”