Conflicting Event Notice Only Shows One Building Scheduler

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
mevans

Conflicting Event Notice Only Shows One Building Scheduler

Post by mevans »

I tried scheduling a conflicting event. At the bottom of the notice is the name of the building scheduler. Well, we have three building schedulers. One is the Stake Executive Secretary and the other two meet in the building. However, only on person's name shows up on the conflicting event notification as the building scheduler.

If you go to Locations and select Contact Building Scheduler, you will see all three people listed.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mevans wrote:I tried scheduling a conflicting event. At the bottom of the notice is the name of the building scheduler. Well, we have three building schedulers. One is the Stake Executive Secretary and the other two meet in the building. However, only on person's name shows up on the conflicting event notification as the building scheduler.

If you go to Locations and select Contact Building Scheduler, you will see all three people listed.
However, one building scheduler is listed as the Primary Building Scheduler for each location. That's the one who is listed in the conflict notice.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mevans

Post by mevans »

aebrown wrote:However, one building scheduler is listed as the Primary Building Scheduler for each location. That's the one who is listed in the conflict notice.

Thanks aebrown for the quick response. This is very helpful for a document I'm writing. Is there anything else about being Primary Building Scheduler besides showing up in the conflict notice?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mevans wrote:Thanks aebrown for the quick response. This is very helpful for a document I'm writing. Is there anything else about being Primary Building Scheduler besides showing up in the conflict notice?
Not that I know of (except the minor point that the primary scheduler is listed first when you click the dropdown arrow to the right of a building to the right of a location the main calendar view and choose "Contact building scheduler").
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”