UUUUUGH!!!!!!! Please help!!! - Directory not available

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mamacook

UUUUUGH!!!!!!! Please help!!! - Directory not available

Post by mamacook »

I have been trying to access the directory portion of the website for about 6 months now.... I can access the and logon to the church website with no problem... but when I click on the "directory"... I get the following message, "sorry data is temporarily UNAVAILABLE for this application" :(
What is going on here??!!! My username and password are correct.... I also can't access the site on my Iphone or on my Android phone as well. This is maddening!! Please help and FIX this so I can help my husband with his calling!! :confused:
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It looks like your records are not in your ward. Get with your ward clerk and have them get your records moved in and it should work after that.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

That's usually be a result of some problems in the data. What about other people in your ward? Are they able to get on? How about your husband?

Have you tried loggin into ldsaccount.lds.org and verifying that under "Membership Status" it says "You have entered your Membership information"? (I don't think that's it, but it would be good to check.)

You may also want to talk with your ward clerk to verify that your membership records are in the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”