MLS 3.5 Update when?

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
zaneclark

MLS 3.5 Update when?

Post by zaneclark »

According to the message on MLS, dated Sept 14th, it would be downloaded in "the next few weeks." Also, it says that someone needs to be there to do a "send and receive" every 30 minutes. I have checked the MLS each day for the last few days so I could do as instructed, but it hasn't yet been downloaded. Is there anyway to get a better idea of the time when it will be downloaded so I don't have to come to the meeting house everyday? I am hoping I can complete the download procedure before Sunday so it will not interrupt the usual Sunday use of MLS
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The last piece of information posted in the forums was this post that indicated the release was to occur on Monday, 22 October. However that date has come and gone. There have been some issues reported from the beta released to 4,000 units that needed addressing. They may be working to get those fixes in before releasing. But I agree that we need to have some idea of when the release is going to happen.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

See this post (and you'll probably want to subscribe to that thread, since Justin Krebs said he would post updates on that thread). That post is quite a bit later than the one JD linked to.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

I was on the phone this morning with Local Unit Support (LUS).
They told me that any units that did not already have the MLS 3.5 upgrade would receive it by the end of the day Oct 30th.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Enough folks have asked and the developers have listened. Here is the place to find your answer.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”