LDS.org HTTP status 500

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bhm014

LDS.org HTTP status 500

Post by bhm014 »

I tried to access the reports on lds.org for leaders and clerks and when I click on the reports section the pages don't load but I got the following error message "HTTP Status 500". Does anyone encountered the same issue?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

The reports seem to work fine for me. Can you say a specific report title that is failing for you? What is your calling?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

500 is very generic "Internal server error". The problem could easily be transitory due to something being down at the time you tried to run the report.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
bhm014

Post by bhm014 »

aebrown wrote:The reports seem to work fine for me. Can you say a specific report title that is failing for you? What is your calling?
I am the ward clerk from Tahiti, French Polynesia. It worked fine at the beginning of the week and the issue started on Friday. All the submenus in the following tabs are not working: "Membership, Organizations and Reports". It just says "The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request" with HTTP Status 500
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

I'll look into the problem. Thanks for reporting it.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org
jkitterman
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jkitterman »

This turned out to be a problem affecting a few units, in specific countries. It is fixed now.
Developer, Core Systems and Services
http://clerk.lds.org

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”