Serving in YSA Ward in Another Stake - Records in Home Ward in Sister Stake

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
paul.aaron

Serving in YSA Ward in Another Stake - Records in Home Ward in Sister Stake

Post by paul.aaron »

Hi all,

I just started serving in a Bishopric in a YSA Ward in a neighboring stake as the YSA Ward serves both stakes. My records are in my home ward and stake and they recently did something so my record also shows up in the YSA Ward in the other stake. I need to be able to access the new stakes and YSA wards info on my home computer and blackberry. My records will be aintained in my home ward -- I am lost......

Not sure how to do this -- any assistance or ideas are appreciated.

Thanks
Paul Aaron
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

It looks like they added you in as an out of unit member and put your calling in the bishopric. This will give you rights to the online info for the YSA Ward, but it will take overnight.
LeeSheppard

Question about serving in another ward

Post by LeeSheppard »

I am in the same situation as Brother Aaron. I too need to have access to both the student ward in which I now serve on the bishopric, and to my home ward.
How do I go about making this happen?
Thanks
Lee Sheppard
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

LeeSheppard wrote:I am in the same situation as Brother Aaron. I too need to have access to both the student ward in which I now serve on the bishopric, and to my home ward.
How do I go about making this happen?
The student ward needs to create a Out of unit record for you and then place you in the right standard position.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”