LDSTools 2.1.1 is problematic

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
JSteLars

LDSTools 2.1.1 is problematic

Post by JSteLars »

I cannot get it to work. I have tried numerous times to sync, (what happened to download and what is the difference, sync with what?), and all i get after waiting several minute: "something failed to download, try again later, or something similar. Help!!!

Devotedly yours, J. Stephen Larsen
stevelarsensemail@yahoo.com
501-564-5000
mnmpeterson

Post by mnmpeterson »

I had the same problem yesterday. I updated to version 2.1.1 but then I could not get it to download or sync any data except the calendar. I tried to sync several times sometimes getting an error message saying to try again later, sometimes the app crashed, and sometimes it would finish syncing but still had no membership data. This was the case with mine and my wife's iPods.
This morning I tried to sync again and it seems to have worked for both of us. So maybe the servers were overloaded on Sunday or something.
But now my custom lists are all gone :(
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

There were serious Church server issues yesterday! I surmise that may have been caused by the continued roll out of MLS 3.5.
This morning I tried to sync again and it seems to have worked for both of us. So maybe the servers were overloaded on Sunday or something.
As you have since discovered syncing is now working!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”