Instructor assignments

Discussions about the Lesson Schedules Tool
preston.baxter

Instructor assignments

Post by preston.baxter »

When attempting to input the instructor on a given week, I get the lovely "green bar" message saying my edits have been saved. However, the changes are NOT saved. I've noticed this for a few days now.
Thanks,
Preston Baxter
Highland Ward
Sandy Utah Granite South Stake
mdturner

Post by mdturner »

I noticed similar behavior when I tried to create classes with just Sunday School president permissions. It allowed me to create classes, and they would be visible for that session, but if I came back to the page later they would be gone. After I was entered into MLS as a website administrator, which I think gave me full permissions, I no longer had the problem. What is your calling?
preston.baxter

Post by preston.baxter »

I am the Executive Secretary. I'm also the one who loaded all the classes and assigned the instructor names in the first place, and have made subsequent changes as we had special stake meetings interrupt the initially-loaded schedule. This is the first time I've tried to change the instructor name, but I haven't had issues changing class topics (assigned conference talks) or schedules.
Thanks,
Preston Baxter
Highland Ward
Sandy Utah Granite South Stake
bdgarman

Lesson Schedules do not allow changes to the Instructor to be saved

Post by bdgarman »

I have also noticed this issue. Definitely doesn't allow changes to existing items on the Lesson Schedule.

Return to “Lesson Schedules”