Nothing works in my calendar settings drop-down menu

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jmquebec

Nothing works in my calendar settings drop-down menu

Post by jmquebec »

I am the building administrator for my building and for quite a while, whenever I try to access any of the items in the drop-down menu of my calendar settings (the "gear" button), none of them work. I've tried reservations, subscriptions, calendars, etc. And, every time I click on one, the next page shows the title of the sub-menu item, but the rest of the page is blank. I really need this fixed quickly, as I'm trying to schedule events with no success. This occurs on both Firefox (v. 16.0 ) and IE (v. 8.0).
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This sounds like it could easily be related to the known problems with IE8 (see the thread Calendar View Distorted with New Update). But you said it happens on Firefox 16 as well; I have been using the calendar on many versions of Firefox and just tested it again on v16, and it is working with no problems. You might try clearing your browser cache. That could help with Firefox, but with IE8 you're not going to have a good experience with the calendar at this point.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jmquebec

Post by jmquebec »

Thanks for the advice, but I cleared the browser cache of Firefox, and the problem still persists.

Return to “Calendar”