Arrangement of calendar on screen bad

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ashworthje

Arrangement of calendar on screen bad

Post by ashworthje »

When I bring up the calendar, using the month view, the month and year are at the top. Below are 1) on the left, a column where you can choose which calendars you want to look at; and 2) to the right of the column a huge blank space. The first time I pulled up the calendar, I thought that was it, and that no calendar was visible. The second time I brought up the calendar, I realized that the calendar is underneath the column--and you have to scroll down past the column to see the calendar--and there's no month/year on the calendar itself. If you want to change months, you have to scroll to the top to hit the arrow, and then scroll down again to find the calendar. I want the month/year, selection column, and calendar to all be on one screen so I don't have to do any scrolling.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure your browser zoom is set at 100%. Try pressing Ctrl-0 (that's zero, not "oh")
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
tomjoht

Post by tomjoht »

Make sure you're not using IE8 to view the calendar. See this post on recommended browsers: http://tech.lds.org/blog/531-recommended-browsers-for-ldsorg-tools

Return to “Calendar”