LDS Tools 2.1 Thread Post by the LDS Tools Product Manager

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
krebsj
Church Employee
Church Employee

LDS Tools 2.1 Thread Post by the LDS Tools Product Manager

Post by krebsj »

My name is Justin Krebs and I am the product manager for LDS Tools. As many of you know, we are in the midst of releasing LDS Tools 2.1 which will have some great new features including new reports for leaders and clerks.

LDS Tools 2.1 was released to the app store late last week and shortly after releasing it, a major performance issue was identified which required us to remove LDS Tools from the app store. We have resolved the issue and LDS Tools 2.1.1 should be available in the app within the next 5 to 7 days.

Please reply to this thread with questions.

Best regards,

-Justin
R. Justin Krebs :)
MLS Product Manager
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

In this blog post comment, you said "We are now developing equally for both [iOS and Android] and hope to have them both on the same functionality set by the end of this year."

It's now four months later and there are only a couple of months left in the year. For LDS Tools, it still seems like iOS is way ahead of Android. Are you still on track to accomplish that goal of parity by the end of this year?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

Well I got 2.1 before it was pulled - and it works flawlessly for me. Weird.

I have to say that as more and more reports are added - it makes serving SO much easier, so thanks for all your efforts. Now if we could just get the HT / VT stuff in there… ;)
chspillane

Post by chspillane »

I downloaded the update before it was pulled and it didn't work at all. It wasn't until several days later thAt it began to again download data and several days later before all the data I had rights to began to come in. I'm 2nd counselor in our bishopric and was rather dependant on the MRN's DOB's, etc. so it is wonderful to have it back. As soon as it's on the App Store again the rest of the ward council will be downloading it.

Love the new reports! The Callings report arrived at the perfect time. Would still like to see MLS access & managing, as well as the leader resources I see online... Too bad the notes will go away. I use that in literally every meeting to keep notes particular to the respective member.

Return to “Member Tools”