Unable to find LDS TOOLS

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
lynnmckell

Unable to find LDS TOOLS

Post by lynnmckell »

I had LDS Tools installed on my iphone and last week when I tried to use it, it would come up with the home page and then return back to the desktop without doing anything.

I then read your suggestions on how to correct the problem, which said to delete it from the iphone and then re-install it.

I was able to successfully delete it from my iphone, but now I am unable to locate it anywhere to re-install it.

The other members of the bishopric have it installed on their iphone and ipad and it works great for them.

Can you tell me where I can find LDS Tools so I can re-install it on my iphone. It is a very good tool and I look forward to using it again.

Thanks

Lynn McKell
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

LDS Tools has temporarily been removed from the iTunes store. See this post for instructions on recovering your download.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
pwilson

Post by pwilson »

You should be able to install the previous version when you sync with itunes on your computer. It will have the old version that you can click the box next to and it will be reinstalled.
lynnmckell wrote:I had LDS Tools installed on my iphone and last week when I tried to use it, it would come up with the home page and then return back to the desktop without doing anything.

I then read your suggestions on how to correct the problem, which said to delete it from the iphone and then re-install it.

I was able to successfully delete it from my iphone, but now I am unable to locate it anywhere to re-install it.

The other members of the bishopric have it installed on their iphone and ipad and it works great for them.

Can you tell me where I can find LDS Tools so I can re-install it on my iphone. It is a very good tool and I look forward to using it again.

Thanks

Lynn McKell

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”