Subscriptions for Stake Presidency Interview Calendars not working correctly

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
destabrook

Subscriptions for Stake Presidency Interview Calendars not working correctly

Post by destabrook »

Last night I activated the Stake Presidency interview calendars (I am the stake ex.sec). The calendars showed up on my subscribed calendars. Then I wanted to see how the calendars would look as a test, so I unchecked all my subscribed calendars. When I brought them back up, the stake presidency interview calendars weren't there. I went to Tools and subscriptions, and they were in "unsubscribed" status. So I clicked on them to make them say "subscribed." Then I clicked on the calendar button on the upper left of the page to return to the stake calendar, but no stake presidency interview calendars were visible. I went back in to subscriptions, and lo and behold, they were again in unsubscribed status. I repeated this exercise several times last night, but to no avail. I tried it again when I got home from work a few minutes ago, and still it does not work. Does anyone have any idea how I can get the subscriptions to "stick?" When I click on the unsubscribed button to make it say "subscribed," I don't notice any button to "Update" my choices. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
David Estabrook
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

This problem was noted in another thread at this post. Note particularly the request from a Church employee regarding this issue in this post.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
destabrook

Post by destabrook »

Thanks for the link. I had looked for info on this topic, but didn't find it, so that's why I posted my question.

Return to “Calendar”