Quarter 3 report for Stake

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
harddrive

Quarter 3 report for Stake

Post by harddrive »

I am the stake membership clerk and I have been watching the quarterly report 3 so that I can update my local charts. However, I have not seen the stake quarterly report updated. I have seen the wards updated to the 3rd quarter report, but not on the stake level.

So I'm wondering if that has been dropped or just not updated.

Thanks
Terry
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

harddrive wrote:So I'm wondering if that has been dropped or just not updated.

I'm sure it hasn't been dropped. My guess is that the update is a bit delayed, probably by general conference.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
harddrive

Post by harddrive »

Ok, but if I look at the individual wards in the stake, they are there, but not for the stake and the reports are due on Monday.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

harddrive wrote:Ok, but if I look at the individual wards in the stake, they are there, but not for the stake and the reports are due on Monday.
I haven't looked at this in MLS for this quarter, but I would assume that the problem we are seeing in Leader Resources is limited to the online version. Is there a reason you couldn't use MLS?
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
harddrive

Post by harddrive »

aebrown wrote:I haven't looked at this in MLS for this quarter, but I would assume that the problem we are seeing in Leader Resources is limited to the online version. Is there a reason you couldn't use MLS?

I looked MLS last night and it doesn't show anything for the 3rd Quarter there either. So I can't use it either right now.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

harddrive wrote:I looked MLS last night and it doesn't show anything for the 3rd Quarter there either. So I can't use it either right now.
Thanks for reporting this. I have reported it to the development team.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”