Tools 2.1.0 - Calendar Locations Display Issue

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
chris_hazeldine

Tools 2.1.0 - Calendar Locations Display Issue

Post by chris_hazeldine »

Just updated iphone 5 app to 2.1.0 and noticed that calendar entries show incorrect location details - seems it is mixing up locations from other entries.
image.jpg
(95.92 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
Took a snap of the screen and entry for Temple closed picked up location of SA Convention activity a week prior. There is no location listed on this entry that now has picked up the location of another entry.

Thoughts?
chris_hazeldine

Anyone seen the same issue?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I checked my Android then and now just to make sure it wasn't something wrong with the underlying service, but mine seems fine.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

I note that Calendar now no longer shows locations for entries in the list view or when opening an entry.
chris_hazeldine

chris_hazeldine wrote:I note that Calendar now no longer shows locations for entries in the list view or when opening an entry.

Mixed up locations are back again now.
cabrooksby

Re: Tools 2.1.0 - Calendar Locations Display Issue

Post by cabrooksby »

The last post to this was 1/11/12, and so I am puzzled! This problem with the LDS Tools Calendar showing the wrong locations for events has been going on since that time and still exists for me and many of the users in my stake. I assumed that others were having this problem and that a fix might be in the works. It appears from this thread that others 'were' having the problem since they say they were and the date is so old. But this thread does not allude to any fix, and we are still having the problem. So therein lies my puzzlement. Can anyone help clear this up for me?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Tools 2.1.0 - Calendar Locations Display Issue

Post by jdlessley »

The discussions in this forum are to ask questions or to find answers. The status of issues depends on iOS users such as yourself reporting bugs and issues through the approved channels and then reporting back to this forum to update others. There is no requirement for developers to post or even visit this forum.

The approved method for reporting issues or bugs is found in the instructions found in LDS Tools for iPhone. The e-mail address listed in LDS Tools for iPhone Support is ios-support@ldsmail.net. If you have an issue or bug to report you should do so and not rely on others to do this for you.

I expect the lack of information in this thread either indicates the problem is still an open issue or that those who have reported the problem, assuming they have reported the problem, have not felt it necessary to report back their experience or what they know of the status.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”