Recommend activate in Temple Entry yesterday, not showing up in MLS or in Reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
veehb

Recommend activate in Temple Entry yesterday, not showing up in MLS or in Reports

Post by veehb »

I am a stake executive secretary. Yesterday I activated a new temple recommend using LDS.org, Leaders Resources, Temple Entry System. It actived correctly and still shows as an active recommend, when going back and looking at this members recommend.

Tonight I went to the stake center and looked for this member's recommend in MLS and it doesn't show that she has a recommend. I also looked at the Temple Recommend Report and she doesn't show up there either.

I did a 'send/receive' twice tonight and it did not bring in the new recommend information.

Does it take a few days for the systems to sync? I'm concerned that when this sister goes to the temple to be married later in the week, that her recommend won't show as activated in the temple system.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

veehb wrote:Does it take a few days for the systems to sync?

If the recommend is active in TES, the temple should see it as an active recommend. Sometimes TES does not immediately sync back to MLS until after a few days. I do not know if this is because it syncs to the ward first, and then the ward sends the information to the stake, or it just takes a while to get to the stake.

I have seen stake MLS update anywhere from one day to an occasional glitch where it never updates.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”