Calendar event window is blank

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
jwilhite8

Calendar event window is blank

Post by jwilhite8 »

My Calendar main window is blank; the side bars are fine (subscribed calendars, locations) the top bar is there as well. Just not the calendar with the scheduled events. I am using the latest Firefox version 14.0.1, I have cleared my cache, and deleted cookies, and rebooted. I have sought assistance from our local personnel. But, to no avail. This has only been with the last 2 weeks. Any help? :confused:
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

What happens if you use a different computer or a different browser on your computer? Are other ward members able to use the calendar on their account?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Does the calendar come up, just with no events? Or does it have the spinner just sitting there?

Do you have any calendars selected?
jwilhite8

Post by jwilhite8 »

The calendar box does come up if I use Chrome or IE, on the same computer, just not Firefox. Other members are able to see it using Firefox. It was working fine 2 weeks ago. On Firefox, I have selected all of the calendars. The spinner ends and the full calendar with the events is blank, no calendar is present. Very strange.
jwilhite8

Post by jwilhite8 »

On Firefox, the calendar is now there, but under the side bar. I have to scroll down past the side bar (list of subscribed calendars & locations). Is there a way to change the view setting to fit it up where it should be?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

What version of Firefox are you using?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

I've only seen that when I am not at the default zoom. Try hitting ctrl-0 to return to the default zoom.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”