Calendar Development Idea - Exception logging

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
anderal

Calendar Development Idea - Exception logging

Post by anderal »

Exception logging - I know this is way, way out there on the priority list but thought I'd add it anyway. It would be very nice to keep an exception log of those items that have been kicked out due to resource conflicts, this will allow units to see what types of events may be looking at different resources and when, thus allowing better planning processes in the future. "Like I said, way, way out there on the priority list".
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread has been split from the thread Calendar Development Idea - Simple Upload Calendar Tool as it addresses a different topic.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

I'd like to understand this feature a bit more. From what you've described it seems like providing unit admins with a list of events that could not be scheduled due to conflicts of some sort. Is that correct?

Return to “Calendar”