YM Organizations

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
allenjpl

YM Organizations

Post by allenjpl »

I noticed when I glanced at the directory today that the Ward Leaders section has been revamped, but it's thrown the YM into disarray. I noticed the organzation "Boy Scouts" has been removed and consolidated with YM, but the Scout Committee Chair is now in a different YM list, and the Teacher's Quorum Secretary is in yet another YM list. That is, we have three different listings for "Young Men." The Young Women have a similar problem - the Laurel class second counselor is in a totally different "Young Women" listing from everyone else. Was this change part of MLS 3.5?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

If you read through the thread Ward Organizations - new subsections are now missing, you'll see that there are three interconnected pieces to this puzzle: CDOL, which has already made some changes (but will still make some more); MLS 3.5, which has not yet been released; and the Directory, which still needs to undergo some changes. Until all three have been updated, organizations will appear rather strangely. Once it is all done, I think it will all be an improvement from the past, but that's going to take a few more weeks, I would guess.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”