Help Center - new FamilySearch

leejj

Help Center - new FamilySearch

Post by leejj »

Reminder that within the Help Center of new FamilySearch you can search a knowledge base of questions and answers for all the FamilySearch products.

garysturn

Post by garysturn »

You can also get support for all products including new FamilySearch at the Product support siteat FamilySearch.
Gary Turner
If you haven't already, please take a moment to review our new
Code of Conduct
jamesdm

Release family names to me

Post by jamesdm »

I am holding Sealing to parent slips for two of my ancestors Don Kermicle and Eileen Kermicle waiting for mvevans3813196 to complete their parents sealing to spouse Edgar Kermicle and Laura Fern Wiles. I have been holding these slips for two years. The email address for mvevans viola_e2000@yahoo.com is not good. Is there a way you can release these records to me so the family work can be completed? Della James georgejames@sbcglobal.net
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jamesdm wrote:I am holding Sealing to parent slips for two of my ancestors Don Kermicle and Eileen Kermicle waiting for mvevans3813196 to complete their parents sealing to spouse Edgar Kermicle and Laura Fern Wiles. I have been holding these slips for two years. The email address for mvevans viola_e2000@yahoo.com is not good. Is there a way you can release these records to me so the family work can be completed? Della James georgejames@sbcglobal.net
This is a community support forum that is not connected to FamilySearch, so there's no one here that can help you with your specific issue. I'd recommend that you direct your question to FamilySearch support at 866-406-1830.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

garysturn wrote:You can also get support for all products including new FamilySearch at the Product support siteat FamilySearch.

Gary that url doesn't work for me. I've tried it logged in and not logged in.
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

JohnShaw wrote:Gary that url doesn't work for me. I've tried it logged in and not logged in.
You'll notice that this thread is over 3 and a half years old, so it's not surprising that some things have changed in the meantime. The FamilySearch help center is now at https://familysearch.org/help/self-help
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
JamesAnderson

Post by JamesAnderson »

That one does work. FamilySearch changed a lot of its URL naming a couple years back when they went to a 'virtual machine' model for managing the site and its pages.
johnshaw

Post by johnshaw »

foiled by the new posts....
“A long habit of not thinking a thing wrong, gives it a superficial appearance of being right, and raises at first a formidable outcry in defense of custom.”
― Thomas Paine, Common Sense

Return to “FamilySearch Products”