Ward Website Administrator Access

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
eldalealacy

Ward Website Administrator Access

Post by eldalealacy »

New here and just accepted call as the Ward Website Admin person. I have bits and pieces of what I can access and do. Is there a job description (for lack of a better term) for this calling that will tell me what functions I have in what tools? Thanks in advance for any help.

Ed
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

Someone did some detailed documentation on that very question in the thread Full List of Permissions for Website Administrator.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aebrown wrote:Someone did some detailed documentation on that very question in the thread Full List of Permissions for Website Administrator.

Note that it's a list of what you can do. What the ward wants you to do many be different. The ward may want some of those functions handled by someone else.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eldalealacy

Post by eldalealacy »

Thanks so much. I realize that I will need to be directed as to what the bishopric wants me to do, but I also think I need to know what is possible so I can make suggestions and ideas. I'm getting more excited.

Return to “Main Church Website”