Photo needing approval not showing

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
zevlag

Photo needing approval not showing

Post by zevlag »

When I login to the directory on the left hand side I see: New Photos (1). I assume that means there is one photo needing approval. But on the right hand side I don't see any photos.

Am I missing something?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

For others reading this thread, only administrators have a "New Photos" section of the directory.

It could be that the image uploaded is corrupt and needs to be uploaded again. It could be web browser related also. Have you tried another web browser?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
exec1266

Post by exec1266 »

When I have photos to approve, they appear in the directory prior to my approval. Am I seeing them in the directory because I am an administrator (like I can see private information), or is this a real defect?
Thanks,
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

exec1266 wrote:Am I seeing them in the directory because I am an administrator (like I can see private information), or is this a real defect?
This is a capability of your administrator rights.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
zevlag

Post by zevlag »

jdlessley wrote:It could be that the image uploaded is corrupt and needs to be uploaded again. It could be web browser related also. Have you tried another web browser?

I've tried in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox and on my iPad. Still no photo showing.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

You may need to contact LUS to get this one worked out.
JD Lessley

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”