Calendar October distorted days and events FOR PRINTING ONLY

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
yuricfurusho

Calendar October distorted days and events FOR PRINTING ONLY

Post by yuricfurusho »

Hi, I saw that october calendar was corrected for this year(2012)(it had october 15th twice last year)
and I think I was able to print it once correctly this year.

But now I'm trying to print it but it messes up the dates and events.
It feels like its printing an old reference, because it shows only events that were scheduled long time ago.
and it is also repeating the 7th and skipping the 21st.

but I want to emphasize that in the web it is displayed correctly, only when I try to print it or download as PDF that it messes up.

attached are the pdf generated and printscreen of the options chosen to do it.

Print PDF Preview - Google Chrome_2012-09-23_12-38-21.jpg
Print PDF Preview - Google Chrome_2012-09-23_12-38-21.jpg (8.86 KiB) Viewed 433 times
printedCalendar.pdf
(4.46 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
thank you very much for your work!

PS.: Boa Vista Ward, Curitiba Brazil Boa Vista Stake
kyleq

Post by kyleq »

I've been able to reproduce this in our test environment and have logged it as a bug to be fixed in our next release. Just to set your expectations though our next release might not go out in time to see any changes for October 2012.
yuricfurusho

Post by yuricfurusho »

kyleq wrote:I've been able to reproduce this in our test environment and have logged it as a bug to be fixed in our next release. Just to set your expectations though our next release might not go out in time to see any changes for October 2012.

Do you know if this error would repeat itself for the following years?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

yuricfurusho wrote:Do you know if this error would repeat itself for the following years?

I suspect the bug is related to the switch from daylight savings to standard time. If so, then yes, I'd expect it to appear in multiple years.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
yuricfurusho

Post by yuricfurusho »

RussellHltn wrote:I suspect the bug is related to the switch from daylight savings to standard time. If so, then yes, I'd expect it to appear in multiple years.

Oh, you are right it matches the daylight saving changes.
thank you!

Return to “Calendar”