Lost Sync on iPad/iPhone & other trouble

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
danielpatricbird

Lost Sync on iPad/iPhone & other trouble

Post by danielpatricbird »

Today I can no longer see any items from our Stake/Ward calendar. I go to LDS.org and log in and then go to Sync. When I click sync there are no options and the weblink changes from https to red cross out over https. The data shows up on the LDS.org calendar, but none of the tools are present.
rmblood

Me Too

Post by rmblood »

When I try to refresh my Apple Calendar, I get a message that says "Your calendar couldn't be refreshed. There was an unexpected error with the request on subscribed calendars (error -1)."
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rmblood wrote:When I try to refresh my Apple Calendar, I get a message that says "Your calendar couldn't be refreshed. There was an unexpected error with the request on subscribed calendars (error -1)."
Is it possible that you synced (either manually or automatically) in the hour before this refresh you're talking about? If so, the behavior you're seeing is a result of an intentional throttling of the sync service (see the thread Calendar 2.2.1 Updated). Wait an hour and then try again.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
rmblood

Post by rmblood »

aebrown wrote:Is it possible that you synced (either manually or automatically) in the hour before this refresh you're talking about? If so, the behavior you're seeing is a result of an intentional throttling of the sync service (see the thread Calendar 2.2.1 Updated). Wait an hour and then try again.

I followed your directions -- have waited hours and days in between -- and I'm still having the same problem. Nothing syncs to my iPad from the church calendar.

Return to “Calendar”