save email

So you have the BIG idea that the Church or community needs to develop. Discuss that idea here. Maybe you just want to make a suggestion on a new forum topic. Let us know.
davi.guttierrez

save email

Post by davi.guttierrez »

how can I download my emails that were in my myldsmail, and my account is locked? already thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might look at this old thread How to POP myldsmail missionary accounts using Postbox, GMail, AOL, etc..

I'm not sure what you mean by "locked". If you no longer have any access to it, I'm not sure as you can download from it. You could try contacting support as listed in the ldsmail FAQ.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

RussellHltn wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "locked". If you no longer have any access to it, I'm not sure as you can download from it. You could try contacting support as listed in the ldsmail FAQ.

For a missionary, I have found that if you make contact within the first 90 days, the help desk can usually arrange access. Read the information RussellHltn suggested first.

After 90 days, the account normally is no longer available.
davi.guttierrez

Post by davi.guttierrez »

more or less one month I still had access to the account, but how can I contact the help desk?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dwerbert wrote:more or less one month I still had access to the account, but how can I contact the help desk?
See Global Service Center for contact options.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Ideas & Suggestions”